Friday, September 08, 2006

Stand By Me | 我要你陪着我

Oh man… three more days to prelims. I have been mugging everyday since two weeks ago. Kind of flop my GP le, so better think of ways to score for the other three subjects… haix. So damn tired from mugging all day le…what debroglie’s wavelength, le chatelier’s principle, ISEEE, Hypothesis testing, and goodness know what other idiot theories that are buried in my grey matter… oh gross…

In everybody’s life, who do not wish there would be somebody to stand by ya when a storm is brewing, but the difference is that the person beside us differs from people to people. Who has been yours? Have you appreciated him or her or them? I have been thinking quite a lot about this, and then I reached a sad conclusion…

When the night has come and the land is dark
and the moon is the only light we'll see.
No, I won't be afraid, No, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand by me.
So darling, darling stand by me.
Oh, stand by me. Oh, stand...Stand by me. Stand by me
If the sky that we look upon should tumble and fall
or the mountains should crumble to the sea.
I won't cry. I won't cry. No I won't shed a tear.
Just as long as you stand by me.
And darling, darling stand by me. Oh, stand by me.
Oh, stand...Stand by me. Stand by me.
Whenever you're in trouble, Wont you stand, by me.
Oh, stand by me. Oh stand now, by me.

脑乱,是因为读太多书;思想乱,是因为发生太多事;心乱,又是为了什么呢?
终于,这一段人生即将到一个段落。但是,我愿意这样的放手吗?难道我已经没力气在继续下去,没有勇气再去面对现实?只希望有人能听我说,默默的听我说,静静的听我说,听我说完我的故事。。。也许会有这一天,但是不知道这一天到的时候,我还想说吗?

我要你陪着我,看着那海龟水中游
慢慢的爬在沙滩上,数着浪花一朵朵
你不要害怕,你不会寂寞
我会一直陪在你的左右,让你乐悠悠
日子一天一天过,我们会慢慢长大
我不管你懂不懂我在唱什么
我知道有一天,你一定会爱上我
因为我觉得我真的很不错
时光匆匆匆匆流走,也也也不会回
美女变成老太婆
哎呀那那那个时候,我我我我也也
已经是个糟老头
啦啦啦~~啦啦啦~~啦啦啦~~我们一起手牵手